Looking for a new challenge?
Making sure that we truly understand what our candidates want in their future career, as well as having a real appreciation of what they have achieved, is vital. Having a thorough understanding of an individual’s career needs and aspirations is our priority. This allows us to support the right people make the right career move.
Whether someone is just starting out in a career or is a seasoned professional with many years’ experience in HR or Training, the Elite team is always best placed to help.
When a suitable opportunity arises matching a candidate’s criteria, Elite consultants make contact with the ideal individual to discuss the vacancy in detail. If the discussions go well, the CV is presented to the client with the full knowledge of the potential candidate as permission to do so has been given. Elite will then keep the candidate updated on progress and give valuable feedback at the appropriate times.
Once a position has been secured, Elite supports new placements settle into their new role by offering a Post Placement Mentoring service. This is conducted by an independent qualified consultant for the first few months of employment.
Elite really IS there to help at every stage of the process and this is a genuine commitment to all candidates.
Continuing Professional Development
Please refer to our links page (by clicking below) for the contact details of colleges and universities in the Wessex area where you can study for CIPD qualifications, Masters Programmes or other study as part of your CPD. Follow this link for our links page.
- Research the organisation thoroughly
- Listen carefully to questions and ask for them to be repeated if necessary
- Think about questions you might be asked
- Focus on what you can do for the employer
- Quantify your achievements
- Be aware of your weaker areas and how you might mitigate these
- Give examples to illustrate your assertions
- Make sure you can explain why you want to work for the organisation
- Prepare questions to ask the interviewer
- Keep in mind that first impressions really do count
- Remember to focus on both what you say and how you say it
- Demonstrate that you can listen to the interviewer
- Use body language to good effect
- Be ready to make small talk
- Tell us a bit about yourself
- What do you know about our company?
- Why do you want to work for us?
- Why are you looking to leave your current job?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Do you have any questions for us?
Submit your CV
Send in your CV and we’ll get in touch to discuss your job search in detail